[Research] Meeting tomorrow 14 Oct at 6 PM IST

Guru Guru at ITforChange.net
Thu Oct 14 18:53:57 IST 2021

attaching the public  chat
see INLINE below for status of items discussed

On 13/10/21 10:01 pm, marzia wrote:

> Dear All,
>
> In last week's meeting we reviewed the policy tracker page and had a
> discussion on the ongoing and upcoming rapid surveys. Most of the
> suggestions and changes to the tracker have been incorporated.
> @Sajitha, I am sorry I haven't got down to making the 1 pager on the
> methodology. I will do it in a day or two and send it to you.
>
> The agenda for this week's meeting:
>
>  1. Review of school heads survey.

Sajitha will revert on feedback shared by Archana and Guru

>  1. Discussion on teachers survey

Guru to incorporate feedback from Sajitha/Archana and plan to conduct
this through google form with all

>  1. Review of policy tracker

Reviewed (png attached) and all pending items (except time series) to be
closed before press conference planned (release school opening guidelines)

Anusha/ Marzia  - the definition of school open/shut has to be changed

fully open -  when all schools in state are all open for prescribed
duration (time) and days of week
fully shut - when all schools are shut
partly open/shut -  when some schools in some places are not open (eg
districts schools closed due to high TPR etc)  OR  Schools open for some
days of the week OR Schools open for some hours (not full time) of the day

so the partly open/shut in map has  to mostly become Fully open
this will form part of Legend also

thanks
Guru