[Research] CBPS Webinar on Impact of Covid on children's lives and education - Tomorrow at 4.30 p.m.

Neha Ghatak neha at cbps.in
Mon Nov 15 12:32:39 IST 2021

Hello,

Hope you are doing well.

As you are aware, we are organising a series of webinars
<http://cbps.in/publications/cbps-webinar-series-on-the-impact-of-covid19>
based on the Impact of Covid19 on issues related to livelihoods, education,
response mechanisms, and the economy.

The fourth webinar is titled, Impact on children’s lives and education
scheduled from *4.30 p.m. – 6.00 p.m. *on *16 November 2021 (Tuesday)*. The
invited chair is Prof. Jean Dreze. This webinar is based on our three
rounds of covid impact study where we have followed the same household
(746) in Bihar over the period of 1.5 years through all phases of the
pandemic.

A flyer for the webinar has been attached. Please register here
<https://us06web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_PKHpATQITeuH1esQraA_4w>. After
registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information
about joining the webinar.

The webinar will also be live-streamed on the CBPS YouTube page
<https://www.youtube.com/user/CBPSMedia/featured>.

Looking forward to seeing you virtually,

Warmly,
Neha