[Research] 2-pager draft outline

marzia marzia at itforchange.net
Tue Aug 24 22:59:37 IST 2021

Dear All,

Neha and I had a chat today around how to present the key
findings/highlights from the compendium. She suggested creating a fact
sheet. Something like this.
<http://cbps.in/wp-content/uploads/Factsheet-Building-back-better-Gender-responsive-strategies-to-address-the-impact-of-COVID-19-on-girls-education.pdf>

We will work on identifying what needs to be highlighted from the
consolidated data that we have and I can then put it together as a
visual representation using Canva. We felt this will stand out and have
impact. It will also be easier to translate. We are meeting again
tomorrow to finalize things and will hopefully have something to present
in the meeting on Thursday.

Do let us know if you have any thoughts/suggestions.

@Neha I have completed the work on the 'Data Points' document. It now
has all the data divided into 15 categories. You can find it here
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1oDW_ju8adSnmhUfsX1rPNpjW_JQ-KIr8ZPDEvNlIje4/edit?usp=sharing>.

Regards,
Marzia