[Research] 2-pager draft outline

marzia marzia at itforchange.net
Mon Aug 23 13:55:57 IST 2021

Hi Neha,

Sure we can meet at 5PM tomorrow. Shall we use this meeting room?
https://cloud.itforchange.net/apps/bbb/b/4nga3Kt8QPAaJLAC

@Rishi, thank you. I will add the extracts to the compiled worksheet.

@Sajitha, is there anything I can do/help with on the survey questions?

Regards,
Marzia

--

_Regards_

*Marzia Ibrahim *
Program Associate - Education
*IT for Change* <http://www.ITforChange.net/>
Bengaluru - 560041
Mobile : +91-9342152273 *| *Office Phone : 080 2653 6890