[Research] 2-pager draft outline

Rishikesh rishikesh at apu.edu.in
Mon Aug 23 01:11:36 IST 2021

Hi all,

Pfa the extracts of article I reviewed.

Regards,

rishi

From: Research <research-bounces at educationemergency.net> On Behalf Of Archana Mehendale
Sent: Friday, August 20, 2021 5:14 AM
To: research at educationemergency.net
Subject: [Research] 2-pager draft outline

Hi Marzia, Neha and colleagues,

Here is a draft outline of the 2-pager that we discussed today. Please treat this as suggestive and feel free to add new elements or reframe the messaging.

Neha and Marzia - please take a call on the best way to present the material. You may have to wait until this weekend, because Rishi will send his summaries and they will have to be added to what you have compiled. Please present a draft 2-pager (either in this or any other format) during the meeting next Thursday.

Sorry this has clashed with the week I am going to be off, so requesting all to please give feedback and suggest changes so that we can publish it on 5th September, as suggested. I will be back at my desk only on 30th Aug and will get in touch with Marzia and Neha for the next steps.

Best regards,

Archana