[Research] Fwd: Education Policy Tracker - first cut

Guru Guru at ITforChange.net
Thu Aug 19 16:59:00 IST 2021

Dear all

Marzia has worked on the compendiums shared so far by Archana, Sajitha
and Jyotsna and

 1. Compiled  all 'as is' in a single sheet so we can see all at once.
    Using the 'filter' function, we can pick up all cases which have
    info on a particular aspect. see
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1coEeu0lZRBsMEg366uIVxEYPS7Bc2ey_nO2uCIQwSyE/edit#gid=61609172
 2. Began a document which compiles across the researches, info on
    specific attributes. This is WIP and to be discussed as a possible
    way of documenting. See
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1oDW_ju8adSnmhUfsX1rPNpjW_JQ-KIr8ZPDEvNlIje4/edit

Both docs are in the https://tinyurl.com/eeindia21    drive in the
Research/compendium folder.

We can discuss in the meeting today.  (Marzia has a class till around 7
and may join towards the end)

regards,
Guru

Gurumurthy Kasinathan