[Research] Fwd: Ed. Emergency - Excel file with categories and example

Sajitha Bashir sajitha.bashir at gmail.com
Thu Aug 12 09:54:25 IST 2021

Hello Archana, Guru

Please find attached excel file with the review of articles assigned to me
(Includign original OXfam study I did as example).  Please note that I
could not access the EPW article which requires a subscription.

Also two articles assigned to me were themselves review articles. I have
summarized them in the Word document.  The oen from EU is fairly good. The
Observer Research Foundation article is of poor quality and I do not
recommend using it, for the reasons indicated

Sajitha