[Research] common cloud folder to store our working files etc

Guru Guru at ITforChange.net
Tue Aug 10 11:31:16 IST 2021

(resending as I had wrongly marked to an internal research id in
previous mail)

Dear all,

Since we are already creating and will create files for our work, to
make these files easily accessible (and editable/commentable when
required), we have created
a google drive folder - Education Emergency
<https://tinyurl.com/eeindia21>  *https://tinyurl.com/eeindia21   *So we
only need  to remember *https://tinyurl.com/eeindia21  *(we can bookmark
this in our browser)

This folder *https://tinyurl.com/eeindia21   *has  3 subfolders -
1.Education Support, 2.Social Mobilization and 3.Research which have
the files we are creating/working on.

*Education Support* Convenors -Mythil and Ranjani, currently the
Education Support folder has the 'template' file. As and when members
share filled template documents, my colleague *@Anusha* will upload them
here (Anusha I think we got a couple of filled templates, we can upload
them here)

*Social Mobilization *- There is also a Posters and text materials
folder where we will create and store in language wise folders,
materials for social mobilization. *@Sreemoyee *my colleague in our
Communications team will help with posters and such material making.
Currently she is working on translating the posters
<https://photos.app.goo.gl/vuX5bJDU3bCQY37z7>  (in
https://photos.app.goo.gl/vuX5bJDU3bCQY37z7 album) from English to
Bengali, Hindi, Marathi, Telugu, Tamil, Kannada and Urdu.

*Research* team, i have moved the research related sheets from the
common google doc and put in a Research Tracker file  in the Research
folder. This folder also has the Compendium (which is eagerly waiting
for the xls files you will fill with the research studies you are
analyzing). My colleague *@Marzia *will provide any support to research
working group as needed.

The *https://tinyurl.com/eeindia21  *folder has the 'coalition members'
file which we will keep updating as new members join. This will have
mail id and phone number for us to directly contact them if needed.

*@Yogi *and*@Veda* will continue to support on technology/platform items.

Let me know if you need any clarifications.

thanks,
Guru

--

<http://www.ITforChange.net/>*Gurumurthy Kasinathan*| Director
IT for Change <http://www.itforchange.net/>
Email:guru at itforchange.net

/Have you visited: Student Digifest 2020: The Power of Digital for
Learning and Teaching
/

/Appeal: Support IT for Change’s Covid-19 Relief Measures – Donate Now!
Visit https://itforchange.net/donate-COVID-relief /