[Research] Fwd: Ed. Emergency - Excel file with categories and example

Guru Guru at ITforChange.net
Fri Aug 6 10:32:21 IST 2021

Dear all

I think it is better for each of us to enter  individually in the
attached workbook and then mail filled one to me and we will process it.
This is because Sajitha has already configured the 'list of values' in
this  and that will help in the input in a standard way and save input
time. See her mail below with detailed information

You can refer Oxfam sheet which Sajitha has filled as a reference and
fill one study per sheet in same manner. I have copied the Oxfam sheet
(minus data) to create 10 more blank sheets eagerly waiting for your
input :-)
Let  me know if you have any doubts/need clarifications

regards,
Guru