[Educationsupport] Meeting of the Education Support Group on August 17th (Wednesday) from 5.00 - 6.30 pm

Ekta Singla ek.singla at gmail.com
Fri Aug 19 20:21:05 IST 2022

Dear Guru,

Thanks for that comment. Henceforth I will be careful in my terminology.

I forgot to mention in my earlier email.
I am in the process of exploring collaboration with a public library
(warangal) in my area to support out of school learning.
Will keep the group posted on the development.

Regards,
Ekta