[Educationsupport] Meeting of the Education Support Group on August 17th (Wednesday) from 5.00 - 6.30 pm

Sriranjani Ranganathan sriranjani.ranganathan at gmail.com
Sun Aug 7 22:17:01 IST 2022

Dear friends,

It is a little over a year from the time we formed this group to support
the educational recovery process. One of the primary objectives of the ESG
was to create and curate a resource repository of resources to support
school education departments in school reopening.

Across the country, schools have now reopened and different state education
departments have begun different initiatives to resume education after the
disruption. While there is an acknowledgement of the learning gaps for
children, there are not many models of how to address these gaps; it is
clear that interventions are required on several fronts to support schools
and children and communities. We thought it would be a good idea to regroup
and look at some of the ways in which this group can support the process of
educational recovery.

Attached is a brief note that describes the context and some ideas / areas
to work on. To discuss these as well as other ideas, as well as define ways
of
taking this work forward, we would like to convene a virtual meeting of all
the members on August 17th (Wednesday) between 5.00 and 6.30 pm. We hope
you will all be able to make it. The link for the meeting is
https://b3.teacher-network.in/b/gur-g94-hyn

Looking forward to meeting all of you.

Best wishes and regards,
Anusha, Ranjani and Venita