[Educationsupport] Resources from Sittilingi

Anuradha S anu.sittilingi at gmail.com
Mon Sep 27 12:49:39 IST 2021

Hi,

I usually simplify the extremely long and difficult science lessons in the
textbooks for our children and do some simple handwritten/ illustrated
booklets which they will be able to read by themselves and understand.

 I handwrite and draw so that they are personal and the tribal children are
not daunted by the printed words. I have done this for various topics. Just
sharing the one on viruses as an example. We are yet to scan the others.

Not sure if these will be useful for the repository. As these are
specifically for our 10 year olds here at Sittilingi.  Might not work well
for other contexts.

Warmly,

Anu