[Educationsupport] Research Brief and Press Release - Please Share Widely (was Re: Research Brief - ready for sharing with media and our networks!)

Guru Guru at ITforChange.net
Sun Sep 5 17:22:51 IST 2021

Dear all,

I have shared the Research Brief and the Press Release with my (few!)
media networks, request all of you to share the same with your own
networks (attached with this mail and also available here
<https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1aoNEaOZIAWx3IUjIVwgISU_qSUH9sXBE?usp=sharing>

*Much thanks* to the Working Group on Research for their painstaking and
persistent efforts over the last several weeks to produce the Research
Brief (and the Research Compendium) -  Archana, Jyotsna, Rishikesh,
Sajitha, Neha and Marzia   👏🏽.
(Jean, the one line you shared has been added, thanks! Hope you had a
good release today of the SCHOOL report).

regards,
Guru
(Apologies in advance as some of you will receive this mail more than
once as you are part of more than one e-list).