[Educationsupport] [Maharashtra] Meeting education minister/official in Maharashtra: call me to plan

Guru Guru at ITforChange.net
Sat Oct 16 18:59:01 IST 2021

Thanks Anusha for the update.

The EducationSupport Working Group of the NCEE is actively collating
resources (Uma is a part of this group, facilitated by Ranjani, Mythili
and Jam) and it can be a source for the contextualization / localization.

regards,
Guru