[Educationsupport] Next meeting of the Education Support Group - October 12, 2021 (5.00 - 6.30 PM)

Sriranjani Ranganathan sriranjani.ranganathan at gmail.com
Mon Oct 11 07:02:03 IST 2021

Dear friends

We will be having our meeting of the Education Support Group on Tuesday,
October 12th, from 5.00 - 6.30 PM.

The following is the proposed agenda:
5.05 - 5.30  -  Updates from members (wrtschool reopening in their contexts)
                          -   TN initiative of "Makkal Palli", a program to
bring together community centers and the schools
                          -   School reopening and guidelines in Karnataka
                          -   Any other updates from other states
5.30 - 6.20 -  Suggestions from the group to take forward to these (and any
other) programs. Broadly, these could be along the following lines...
                          -  Inputs on how the academic program could be -
what and the how
                          -  What kinds of resources are needed and what
can be shared by the group (an initial compilation contributed by all of us
is here
<https://teacher-network.in/OER/index.php/Educational_resource_repository>
)
                          -  How do we support teachers and initiate
conversations with them
                          -  What are the kinds of training programs that
may be needed
                          -  Suggestions on how to re-imagine assessments
                        The resources compiled so far will also be shared
for us to review and share how best these could be curated / made available
6.20 - 6.30     Way forward and next steps (and requesting for volunteers
to take up specific tasks for the resource creation)

Request all of you to attend. The meeting link is
https://b3.teacher-network.in/b/gur-g94-hyn.

Best regards
Ranjani