[Educationsupport] Meeting of the Education Support Group on Friday, December 31st, 4.00 - 5.30 PM

Sriranjani Ranganathan sriranjani.ranganathan at gmail.com
Sun Dec 26 18:05:35 IST 2021

Dear friends,

Hope you are all doing well.

After a long break, we thought it would be a good idea to meet - and share
updates and exchange notes on our various programmes and projects.  We will
be having a meeting of the Education Support Group on Friday, December
31st, 4.00 - 5.30 PM .

The following is the proposed agenda:
1.  Updates from members
2.  Updates from TN - the illam thedi kalvi and the ennum ezhuthum program
3.  Updates from the TISS learning centres

Do also write on this thread if there are any other items you would like to
bring to the discussion.

The meeting link is https://b3.teacher-network.in/b/gur-g94-hyn.

Looking forward to meeting all of you.

Best regards